This component will play songs whenever it is activated.
You can select a song among those available in the songs folder (more than 160).
You can add or delete songs from the database by modifying the content of the folder
Using NoteBlock Studio you can also create new songs by composing them yourself or by importing them from .midi files.
This component also support 2 mods:
- When activated the song will loop (until the music block is deactivated or until the player leaves the area).
- When deactivated the song will only be played once (it will still be stoped if the music block is deactivated or if the player leaves the area)
- Stop on exit:
- When activated: Whenever the player leaves the area the song will immediately fade in and be stopped.
- When deactivated: Whenever the player leaves the area the song will still continues until its end.
- Use the
- Right click on the surface where you want to place the component while holding the
Place componentmenu item.
- Select the