From Lasers-Enigma Documentation
- A working Bukkit / Spigot / Paper server with at least 1Gb of RAM.
- An access to the server folder (by FTP for example).
- The ability to restart the server.
Download the plugin
Download the plugin dependencies
For music blocks you will need Noteblock API
Finish the installation
- First you have to place each of the jar files you just downloaded into your server's /plugins/ folder.
- Restart your server (let him time to finish loading) then stop it again.
- Modify Config.yml to fit your needs.
/!\ If you modify the language to one of the languages we already support you will need to restart your server 2 times. One for the plugin to create the language translation file. The second one will finally load it.
- If you are not simply using /op you should set up Permissions like lasers.edit to let administrators and/or players access to the plugin commands.
- Restart your server again.